# 4.6.1 (25 Jan 2006)
- fix for ‘random crash on shutdown’ bug
- fix for incorrectly formatted urls in comments field on multibyte language systems
# 4.6 Feature Release (20 Feb 2006)
- A Filter Dialog has been added so that you can keep the filter bar hidden if you wish to reclaim the screen space.
- You can now export your current registry preferences to an .ini file and/or import .ini files either to the registry or to your current ini file.
- New ‘Risk’ and ‘External ID’ Attributes added
- A new switch has been added (-cm) for setting the comments on a new task. Only works in conjunction with the -nt switch.
- Printing from the File menu now previews before printing.
- ‘Last Modified’ has been added to both the tasklist and Find Tasks dialog.
- A button has been added to the Find Tasks toolbar to enable searching on the current result set. The button state is reset when the dialog is closed.
- Repeatedly pressing the global hotkey combination will now toggle ToDoList’s visibility.
- A command has been added to the tray context menu to display the day’s due tasks
- fixed ‘bug’ where keyboard shortcuts would be reinstated after having been removed.
- fixed ‘bug’ with non-printable characters causing TDL to be unable to reload tasklist.
- time estimate/spent fields are now correctly localized
- vast improvement in sort speed
- new tasklists are now unsorted by default
- UI font changed to Tahoma